About our events
Designed for HR professionals, and anyone with a role in people management in the workplace, our HR and employment events provide a varied and engaging programme of training support.
All of our training courses are created and delivered by our employment lawyers, which ensures those individuals delivering our sessions have a deep and practical understanding of the issues, challenges and opportunities facing HR practitioners and leaders.
% rated excellent during 2019
Attendees since 2015
Why use our training programme?
- Get practical support and expert knowledge that you can take back to your business: Our training is straight-talking, which means we make sure our advice is always clear, straightforward, and easy to put into practice.
- Keep up to date on the latest issues, developments and employment law thinking: Our training covers a mix of employment law updates as well as topical issues, trends and developments impacting HR professionals and their organisations.
- Access to senior employment law specialists: Our training is delivered by senior lawyers from our Employment and People Services team.
- Interact, network and learn from your peers: Our face-to-face training events bring together leading professionals from HR and related areas of people management to network and share insights and views in a comfortable and relaxed environment. Our events are interactive and provide the perfect forum for delegates to discuss issues with the trainers and other delegates, sharing experiences with their peers.
Spring employment law update webinar
Thank you for taking an interest in our spring employment law update.
Given the current spread of COVID-19 and the impact that this is having on many companies, we have decided to postpone these events until the situation has settled down. As an alternative, we have made our spring employment law update available as a webinar.
In this on-demand webinar, we discuss the recent changes to legislation including The Good Work Plan, new laws in effect from April and guidance to employers around IR35, harassment and Brexit and immigration.
Autumn employment law update webinar
Your autumn employment updates have gone virtual. Our webinars will discuss a variety of topics on the recent changes that you need to be aware, as well as looking ahead to what’s on the horizon in the future. Find our upcoming live updates below as well as the latest on-demand webinars that can be watched at anytime.
What will you learn?
These sessions will provide you with an update on the very latest position on the changes to HR and employment law. The specific topics that we'll be covering will be confirmed in the weeks before the courses begin.
Who should attend?
These courses are aimed at anyone with staff management responsibilities and especially those involved in disciplinary matters such as HR professionals, line managers and business owners.
In-house tailored training
We regularly deliver training programmes within our client’s business, providing support to HR, learning and in-house recruitment teams.
We can adapt our current training programme to your business or create new materials dependent on your requirements. This can be delivered at single or multiple sites.
If you would like to discuss our in-house training and how we could deliver a programme for your business, please get in touch with us.
WE CAN RUN TAILORED COURSES, WHICH CAN INCLUDE:
- Bullying and harassment
- Managing performance
- Holidays and working
- Time regulations
- Equal opportunities and discrimination
- Social media in the workplace
- Conducting investigations and taking effective disciplinary action
- Dealing with industrial action
- Implementing changes to terms and conditions
- Mock employment tribunals