Managers are expected to manage all aspects of employees’ conduct in the workplace. An essential part of this includes dealing with misconduct under the organisation’s disciplinary policy.
While they might have access to written procedures that set out what to do, it is not always easy to learn how to conduct a disciplinary hearing in practice.
What will you learn?
- An overview of the disciplinary process
- How to prepare for the hearing
- Who should and should not chair the disciplinary hearing
- What common mistakes are made and how to avoid them
- How to arrive at a fair decision
|1:00pm||Lunch and networking|
Who should attend?
This course is aimed at HR professionals, line managers and business owners who need to understand how to plan and carry out a disciplinary process at work.
Got a question? Get in touch.
Contact our events team by emailing email@example.com.