From a wish to preserve a company’s unique culture through to consideration of the financial incentives available, increasing numbers of business owners and their advisors are looking at moving to an Employee Ownership Trust model as a way to realise their strategic aims.
Join guest speaker Ian Hiscock (employee ownership consultant and independent trustee for a number of employee owned businesses, and previously president of the John Lewis Council), together with a panel of our legal experts as they provide key information to help you understand if the model is right for your business.
What will we cover during the webinar?
- An overview of Employee Ownership Trusts
- The three key reasons why owners and advisors consider the model
- Setting up and funding an Employee Ownership Trust
- The opportunities to harness, the challenges to look out for – and the pitfalls to avoid
Who is the webinar aimed at?
- Businesses looking to exit
- Businesses looking to involve employees in future ownership
- Owner managed businesses
- Professional partnerships
- Law firms and accountancy practices
- Architect practices
- Corporate finance advisers