Our live 30-minute webinar, led by senior planning lawyer Matthew Scudamore, will consider how planning may be affected by Brexit.
What will you learn?
The potential impact of Brexit on:
- Town and Country Planning, including the NPPF;
- Environmental matters (Environmental Impact Assessment; Strategic Environmental Assessment; Habitats);
- Climate Change;
- Opportunities to influence development.
Who should watch?
- Planning Consultants;
- Surveyors, Architects and other professionals who handle planning applications;
- Directors and managers of development companies including Land and Planning Managers at Housebuilders.