Our live 30-minute webinar, led by planning lawyer Mark Iveson, will consider the case of Wright -v- Resilient Energy and what that means for the concept of buying and selling planning permission.
The webinar will consider:
- Can you buy planning permission?
- What does Section 106 provide?
- What do the CIL Regulations state?
- What is the NPPF policy position?
- What does guidance in the NPPG say?
- Community Benefit – the practice of windfarm developers?
- The case of Wright -v- Resilient Energy Severndale Limited and Forest of Dean District Council .
- Has anything changed?
- How to address planning gain today.
Who should watch?
- Planning Consultants;
- Surveyors, Architects and other professionals who handle planning applications.