Planning obligations are one of the biggest causes of delayed planning permission.
Our 30 minute live webinar, led by senior planning lawyer Robert Waite, will review the tactics available for saving cost and reducing delay when local authority resources are under even greater pressure during this coronavirus pandemic and in its aftermath.
What will you learn?
During the webinar, we will consider how to deal efficiently - and effectively - with planning obligations under section 106 of the Planning Act including:
• Avoiding the need for a planning obligation where possible;
• Unilateral Undertakings;
• Content of Planning Obligations;
• Execution and Completion.
Who should watch?
- Planning Consultants;
- Surveyors, Architects and other professionals who handle planning applications;
- Directors and managers of development companies including Land and Planning Managers at Housebuilders.