From Covid-19 to Brexit, the construction industry remains under pressure to help grow the UK economy under challenging circumstances. With challenges mounting for construction businesses, care must be taken on both sides when entering into any contract.
Join our live webinar as we take you through the key points you will need to consider when drafting any Subcontractor Agreement in order to protect yourself and limit your risk.
Key points we will consider include:
- Drafting: What should you include to protect your position?
- Letters of intent
- When is your contract formed?
- Payment provisions
- What does the Construction Act say?
- Variations: What if your contract doesn’t deal with it? What can and should you do?
- If you do require adjudication, what’s the process and what do you need to know?