What will we cover?
This session will guide you through the common issues arising out of sexual harassment in the workplace and give you top tips to ensure compliance with the law. Focus issues will include:
- The definition of sexual harassment
- Your responsibilities as an employer
- What a sexual harassment policy should include
- How to put the policy into practice
- How to handle sexual harassment complaints
- Dealing with criminal behaviour
Who should attend?
This session is aimed at all HR professionals, line managers and business owners who need to understand how to prevent and manage incidents of sexual harassment in the workplace.