Developing high potential leaders
Kiddy & Partners
With a growing presence in the Asia Pacific, how could Credit Suisse build one of the leading client franchises in the industry by delivering the integrated bank to clients?
We ran a High Potential Leaders programme spread over two modules for their top 40 Directors in the APAC region. Topics such as “Leading Self” and “Leading Others” within Credit Suisse’s specific business strategy and future market conditions, were covered throughout varied learning formats including facilitated discussions, inputs and practical exercises as well as a panel of senior leaders.
The programme helped to deepen self-awareness and to equip participants with skills to fast track their team.
Credit Suisse saw an increase in:
- Commercial understanding and performance beyond areas of technical responsibility
- ‘One Bank’/collaboration revenues from participants as compared to non-participant Directors
- Alignment (and satisfaction) amongst HILs’ people as compared to non-participant Directors.
- ‘Bench strength’ as HILs’ breadth of perspective and core management skills enhanced
- Self-awareness and a broader repertoire of leadership skills
- Breadth of perspective and expanded ability to deal with complex and ambiguous situations