Our webinar, led by planning lawyer Susan Ehlinger, will discuss various highway implications during and after COVID-19, and explore whether the impacts are more likely to be benefits or indeed pitfalls.
Key topics for consideration during the webinar include:
- New right of way claims, the statutory requirements and would COVID-19 be an “Interruption of use” to claimed public rights of way if people have had to stay at home.
- If COVID-19 results in reduced highways use in the long term and an increase in sustainable methods of transport, as widely anticipated, how might this impact on planning applications for new development?
- Where planning permission has already been granted, we’ll consider the possible impact on any planning obligations which were based on pre-COVID-19 conditions.
Who should watch?
- Planning Consultants;
- Surveyors, Architects and other professionals who handle planning applications;
- Directors and managers of development companies including Land and Planning Managers at Housebuilders.