Join our on-demand webinar and hear from employment experts Sarah Garth and Melanie Wilkinson, as they discuss the latest employment law developments over the course of the last six months.
As well as giving you a helpful summary of all COVID-19 related employment law developments, we will also be answering questions posed by our audience on anything covered in the session.
What will this employment law on-demand webinar cover?
We will be covering a range of employment law issues relating to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, including:
- The new Coronavirus Job Support Scheme
- The new Coronavirus Regulations on self-isolation
- The Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme (CJRS) – a summary of the latest developments
- Notice pay, redundancy pay and other rights
- Holidays and holiday pay
- Sick pay amendments
- Quarantine rules and travel abroad
- CJRS – Bonus scheme