Brexit and planning: what it means
Our 30-minute on-demand webinar, led by senior planning lawyer Matthew Scudamore will consider how planning may be affected by Brexit.
What will you learn?
The potential impact of Brexit on:
- Town and Country Planning, including the NPPF;
- Environmental matters (Environmental Impact Assessment; Strategic Environmental Assessment; Habitats);
- Climate Change;
- Opportunities to influence development.
Who should watch?
- Planning Consultants;
- Surveyors, Architects and other professionals who handle planning applications;
- Directors and managers of development companies including Land and Planning Managers at Housebuilders.
Gateley Plc is authorised and regulated by the SRA (Solicitors' Regulation Authority). Please visit the SRA website for details of the professional conduct rules which Gateley Legal must comply with.