Compulsory purchase is an emotive and controversial option at the best of times for all involved. Add in a pandemic and there are a lot of new challenges to consider.
Our on-demand webinar will be lead by experts James Dewey and Jonathan Stott, who will discuss how coronavirus affects the CPO process and compensation.
What will you learn?
- Consultation and negotiations
- Making documents available for the public to inspect
- Carrying out inspections and taking possession
- Relocation of businesses and residents
- The impact on Property Cost Estimates (PCEs)
- Market value difficulties
- Alternative uses and planning assumptions
- Negative equity
- Advance payment regimes
- What losses are attributable to what
- Interest rates