Watch on-demand as employment experts Avril England and Lorna Harris discuss the latest announcement from the Government and the practicalities that employers may need to consider whilst ‘living (and working) with Covid’.
During this on-demand webinar, we'll answer the following questions:
- Can we tell employees to remain away from work if they have COVID-19?
- What do we pay someone who tells us they are staying at home because they have COVID-19?
- Will we need to pay for tests for employees?
- Will managers be able to request that employees take tests?
- Do we need to continue to follow the Guidance on working safely with COVID-19?