Highway implications during and after COVID-19
Our webinar, led by planning lawyer Susan Ehlinger, will discuss various highway implications during and after COVID-19, and explore whether the impacts are more likely to be benefits or indeed pitfalls.
Key topics for consideration during the webinar include:
- New right of way claims, the statutory requirements and would COVID-19 be an “Interruption of use” to claimed public rights of way if people have had to stay at home.
- If COVID-19 results in reduced highways use in the long term and an increase in sustainable methods of transport, as widely anticipated, how might this impact on planning applications for new development?
- Where planning permission has already been granted, we’ll consider the possible impact on any planning obligations which were based on pre-COVID-19 conditions.
Who should watch?
- Planning Consultants;
- Surveyors, Architects and other professionals who handle planning applications;
- Directors and managers of development companies including Land and Planning Managers at Housebuilders.
Gateley Plc is authorised and regulated by the SRA (Solicitors' Regulation Authority). Please visit the SRA website for details of the professional conduct rules which Gateley Legal must comply with.