Our on-demand webinar, led by employment experts Sarah Magee and Jordan Buckle, provides a practical guide on managing sickness absences.
Short and long term sickness absences can be difficult to manage at the best of times, but COVID-19 has only made the process more difficult.
We were told at the start of the year to expect high levels of absences due to the omicron variant. Although it appears the peak has now passed, absence levels are likely to continue to be a problem.
During this 35 minute webinar, we will cover:
- Managing long and short term absences
- Living with COVID-19 plan
- ‘Long-Covid’ risks
- Addressing long term absences and it’s challenges
- Balancing the interests of the business and the individual
- Medical capability dismissals and fairness
Who should watch?
Managers responsible for managing sickness absences