Our on-demand webinar, led by employment law experts Andrew Macmillan and Chris Kisby provides a practical guide to the collective consultation obligations that apply when considering 20 or more redundancies.
This webinar will provide a practical and user-friendly overview of each stage of the consultation process.
The webinar will consider:
- What is collective consultation?
- When does it apply?
- Why should you do it?
- What are the consequences if you don’t?
- What does it involve?
- The overlap between collective and individual consultation;
- The impact of furlough on collective consultation.
Who should watch?
- HR professionals
- Managers tasked with implementing redundancies