Alicia specialises in banking and finance, regularly acting on corporate lending and real estate finance transactions (including development finance).
She acts for a broad range of clients including clearing banks, debt funds and corporate borrowers.
Prior to qualifying as a solicitor, Alicia spent time working in-house in the legal team of the Met Office.
- Assisting with advising a property investment group on the financing and refinancing of a series of additions to and disposals from its retail portfolio.
- Advising a UK debt fund on the provision of growth capital to a range of borrowers.
- Assisting with advising a UK clearing bank on the provision of real estate development finance to a student accommodation provider.
- Assisting with advising a UK clearing bank on the provision of various facilities to a number of connected offshore property investment companies registered in Jersey and BVI.
- Advising a property developer client on the provision of development finance to a joint venture vehicle.