Andrew is a leading competition and European law lawyer working in merger control and anti-competitive agreements and practices, state aid and anti-dumping investigations.
He has advised numerous sectors including biotechnology, automotive, pharmaceuticals, technology, manufacturing, property development, construction, waste and recycling, aerospace, defence and the public sector.
- Advising on merger control and anti-competitive agreements between competing businesses in relation to the dissolution of a joint venture and a number of ready mix concrete depot exchanges.
- Advising on merger control and notification to the OFT relating to a merger of businesses in the commercial door and door frame manufacturing sector.
- Advising on competition aspects of automotive distribution network.
- Advising on anti-dumping investigation in relation to ceramic products.
- Advising on competition aspects of a software development collaboration for use in the pharmaceutical sector.