Anna is experienced in assisting and advising the top 20 national UK housebuilders, insurers, banks, developers and commercial clients in respect of all aspects of litigation. Her experience includes advising on complex disputes involving contracts, property and land, fire safety, shareholder/board, professional negligence, nuisance and misrepresentation.
Anna also regularly assists and advises on a range of data protection matters including data subject access requests and complaints and reports to the Information Commissioner Office.
- Successfully assisting and supporting partners to advise a national housebuilder in respect of a serious data breach.
- Assisting and supporting senior fee earners to successfully advise an insurer in respect of a fire safety dispute worth over £5m which led to a favourable settlement at mediation.
- Advising a national housebuilder in respect of the provisions of a section 38 agreement and the adoption of estate roads.
- Successfully defending a First Tier Tribunal application brought by a disgruntled leaseholder in respect of the reasonableness of service charges.
- Advising a national housebuilder in respect of a nuisance claim regarding tree roots.