Caragh helps organisations assess and develop their leaders through shifting mindsets, building skillsets and improving performance. She supports the design and delivery of successful assessment and development solutions for clients across a range of sectors, including financial services, private equity, insurance, defence and FMCG.
Her work involves designing impactful, engaging and practical development workshops for senior leaders, designing selection and assessment processes, and coaching leaders to accelerate their personal development.
Prior to joining Kiddy & Partners, Caragh managed and facilitated assessment centres for apprenticeship programmes for global FTSE 100 companies. With a background in psychology and HR, she has a BSc (hons) and a Masters (Distinction) in Occupational Psychology from Goldsmiths, University of London.
- Designing and delivering a workshop on leadership versatility to accelerate the development of female leaders across the hospitality, travel and leisure industries.
- Working in partnership with a private equity client to progress their diversity and inclusion roadmap by designing an impactful mutual mentoring programme to support cross-functional and intergenerational learning.
- Delivering 360-degree feedback and coaching to early/mid-level leaders in a global insurance organisation to accelerate their personal development.
- Analysing psychometric and performance data, and project impact data from large scale assessment programmes to provide clients with meaningful and actionable insights to guide their development strategy next steps.
- Calibrating and reviewing participant reports following developmental assessments to ensure clients receive reports of the highest quality and the participants are accurately benchmarked against their cohort.