Caroline has a background in building surveying after gaining a BSc Hons Degree from University of Ulster and joined Gateley Capitus in 2005. Her expertise lies in pre and post-acquisition portfolio reviews; she also has rare expertise in the maximisation of enhanced capital allowances on construction projects.
Caroline is a very experienced and insightful capital allowances consultant with an in-depth understanding of property combined with a thorough knowledge of the capital allowances legislation and relevant case law.
Caroline is proactive with an eye for detail and has a proven track record of providing advice on large expenditure projects across all sectors including shopping centres, offices and industrial buildings.
Caroline also provides advice on Republic of Ireland property investment and development projects.
- Conducting annual capital expenditure review on portfolios of a £850m industrial property fund, comprising 6,000+ units.
- Surveying and analysing a portfolio of high specification data centres totalling £500m.
- Advising a leading global investment manager with a strong UK retail focus and £8bn assets under management.
- Advising to the legal team of a £320bn institutional investor on relevant pre-contract documentation including CPSEs and s.198 elections.
- Analysing capital expenditure on a major order fulfilment centre project of circa £100m for a large online retailer.