Charles is an international executive coach and specialist in leadership development.
He has worked with individuals at all levels of an organisation and has real strength in his ability to connect with people from a range of backgrounds and disciplines. An essential aspect of Charles’ work is being able to provide clear measurable outcomes for both the individual and the organisation.
Prior to joining Kiddy, Charles was heading up a large UK coaching practice, before working with a global consulting organisation to implement a number of international leadership development programmes.
At Kiddy he is instrumental in leading the leadership development proposition, including the creation of design IP and building of the coaching approach. His own coaching work focuses heavily on business outcomes as well as working with the whole person. He brings a deep understanding of personal and interpersonal work relationships and psychology of development to help people be the best versions of themselves.
Current assignments include designing and leading the delivery of a major executive development program for Aberdeen Standard Investments; coaching the CEO of a leading international insurance company; and designing and implementing a global leadership development program for Brit Insurance. In the last five years he has coached senior leaders in a range of organisations such as Legal & General, Eisai, Talbot, Amlin, Merlin, Goldman Sachs, European Space Agency, AMBN Amro.
Charles completed his Doctorate in Coaching and Mentoring, with Oxford Brookes University. He has an Occupational and Organisational Psychology Masters Degree from UEL, London, a Diploma in Psychology and a BA in Social Sciences.
Charles is a Chartered Psychologist registered with the BPS and Health Care Professions Council HCPC.
How do you help clients?
I help people take ownership and control about how they think and behave, and in doing so they can be more productive and fulfilled at work (and home). This leads to better services, products and organisations that do more than simply increase shareholder value.
In pursuing this purpose I help clients:
- understand what is required of them as a leader in their organisation
- develop the mind-set, skill-set and tool-set to transition into their leadership roles
- overcome challenges they encounter when leading individuals and teams
- inspire their team to greatness
- influence the organisation to achieve competitive advantage
- create more engaged employees
- Undertaking leadership coaching with potential partners at Goldman Sachs.
- Designing and leading the delivery of a leadership development programme for emerging leaders at Aberdeen Standard Investments.
- Undertaking executive coaching with board members at PoolRe.
- Assisting with top team development for the European executive team of Eisai.
- Facilitating strategy off-site for the board of Matiolli Woods.