Charlie supports the planning and organisation of client projects, delivering discrete project management activities through occupational psychology training and development of leaders and managers. Charlie documents key contacts and useful information to support account management and growth, assisting project managers and senior project managers in the organisation of large scale, worldwide projects and maintaining project trackers. He takes responsibility for the organisation and resourcing of small-scale projects, including virtual psychometric tests and recruitment processes, along with large-scale leadership development centres across both the UK and Europe.
How do you help clients?
I ensure client satisfaction through proactive, responsive service, and analysing quality and service delivery metrics. Some of the clients I have been responsible for include the BBC, BAE Systems, Airbus Defence & Space, and HG Capital across various needs and issues. I am the primary point of contact when it comes to delivery of client projects, engaging with senior stakeholders and C-suite members of staff.
- Working with Airbus Defence & Space by planning, organising and facilitating development centres to help develop their sales and BD capability for future success.
- Helping BAE Systems with benchmarking their BD professionals on how to continue being competitive in the defence sector.
- Organising and being responsible for the rollout of a leadership development programme across the C-Suite members of staff of the BBC.
- Facilitating and being responsible for the organisation of multiple coaching sessions for members of Brit Insurance across a six-month period.
- Aiding Hg Capital with their recruitment processes for senior roles within their business, rolling out assessments to potential recruits within finance and transformation roles.