Charlie has gained experience in the production of plans using specialist Geographical Information Systems (GIS) as well as Computer Aided Design (CAD) software in support of land referencing and statutory procedures for a wide range of Compulsory Purchase Orders, Development Consent Orders and highways schemes projects.
He has experience liaising with clients, maintaining project databases and extensive use of web GIS applications associated with infrastructure projects. He is also experienced in assisting the development of GIS projects to innovate workflows and maintain high quality standards for projects.
- Oxfordshire County Council including A422 Hennef Way & Shores Green – Production and assistance of wide range of plans in support of the Land Referencing for highway improvement schemes on behalf of Oxfordshire County Council.
- M27 Junction 8, Highways – Production of land ownership plans, land reference plans and land use plans for highway improvement schemes on behalf of Highways England.
- Cleve Hill Solar Park, Kent – Production of plans in support of the Development Consent Order for this large complex site.
- Queensway Gateway, East Sussex – Assistance of land ownership and land reference plans alongside the production of S16 plot plans as part of the compulsory purchase procedure on behalf of Sea Change Sussex.
- Cambridge Road, Kingston – Assisting with the production of a wide range of plans in support of the land reference and Compulsory Purchase Order plans for redevelopment proposals on behalf of Shoosmiths LLP / Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames Council.