Charlotte is experienced in acting on a broad range of commercial and residential mixed-use development site acquisitions and disposals, large-scale portfolio sales, lettings and asset management.
She has also advised major property companies including Hammerson, Landsec, Blackstone and Aviva on various retail, mixed-use and leisure schemes.
Charlotte is a member of the West Midlands Women in Property (WiP) and Young Entrepreneurs in Property (YEP) committees and is an ambassador for Movers & Shakers property forum in the West Midlands.
- Acted on the sale of The Printworks, Manchester (368,770sqft) to DTZ investors for £108 million
- Acted for St Modwen in respect of their construction and subsequent lease of 113,000 sq ft at Barton Business Park to Grupo Antolin with an annual rent in excess of £850,000 per annum
- Acted for Virtus Data Centres in respect of their lease of a data centre from Prologis at Prologis Park West London with an annual rent in excess of £2.3 million
- Acted for Tiger Developments in relation to the acquisition of land from ASDA supermarkets and the construction of a hotel and subsequent lease to Travelodge
- Acted for EDG Properties in respect of the 12,000sqft mixed-use development of a Grade II Listed Victorian former school converted for leisure, community use and residential apartments