Charlotte joined our residential development team as a newly qualified solicitor in 2016.
Charlotte specialises in acting for housebuilders, developers and land promoters buying and selling land for residential development for both immediate and strategic land projects.
She also regularly acts on the disposal of affordable housing to registered providers. Charlotte has increasing experience of acting on large scale development schemes which has also helped her to develop a detailed understanding of a wide range of infrastructure agreements.
- Assisting one of the UK’s largest regeneration companies on the disposal of serviced parcels to national housebuilders at new communities of up to 4,000 new residential dwellings on land which is a remediated brownfield site and dealing with the associated community wide infrastructure.
- Assisting two top 5 national housebuilders on a consortium purchase of part of land for circa 1,600 new residential dwellings forming part of a new settlement in the Midlands.
- Advising a top 5 national housebuilder on their national “turnkey” affordable housing contract with one of the UK’s largest affordable housing providers.
- Purchasing a large scale regeneration site for a national housebuilder and dealing with the land purchase, affordable sales and site setup for plot disposals.
- Acting for a national housebuilder on the negotiation of an option agreement subject to overage to acquire a large greenfield site subject to receipt of satisfactory planning permission and title conditions being resolved.