- m: 07802 956 780
Chris is Director of Built Environment Services at Gateley Vinden, responsible for the full range of commercial and project management services.
He provides strong commercial leadership and has brought discipline and rigour to complex commercial environments. The hallmarks of Chris’ success are exceptional professionalism, driven leadership and a passion for delivery.
Chris has held senior leadership roles in both contracting and consultancy businesses and provides additional board level skills in corporate governance and risk management.
How do you help clients?
I am passionate about improving the industry’s ability to deliver better value for clients and I use my experience in contracting and consultancy to enhance commercial performance and deliver exceptional financial results to the benefit of our clients.
I help clients with early construction cost advice to understand project viability.
I advise and deliver procurement of construction projects.
I manage client relationships with contractors for successful project delivery.
I take on major project commercial roles in complex high value environments.
- Leading the commercial relationships between the design joint venture (JV), construction JV and HS2 on the Main Works Civils Contract including complex interfacing with the wider design team.
- Delivery of the £64m Gore Street residential development in Salford for UK Land and Property.
- Resolving major contract disputes utilising mediation skills, adjudication and litigation techniques.
- Previously led JV boards including the Laing O’Rourke-Murphy JV for HS2, the Hochtief-Murphy JV for the London Power Tunnels 2 and the Eltel-Murphy JV for overhead lines contracts for National Grid.
- Acting as Expert Witness in construction disputes.