Christopher is a real estate solicitor with experience across the commercial property sector.
Christopher qualified as a solicitor after a previous career in sales and marketing management; enjoying success in the brewing and pub dining sector and in news media. He brings this experience of commercial business and marketing to the law.
- Acting for Simons Developments and Wilford Lane Developments on the ‘anchor' letting of its Wilford Lane retail park to Lidl and subsequent units lettings, including to Starbucks (conditional on planning).
- Acting for Evans Roando Investments on the sale of its medical and retail development at the Heslington East Campus at the University of York to the Waypoint fund.
- Acting for Foxglove on a residential development site in Market Weighton and for Hawnt & Wood on a residential development site in Bolsover.
- Acting for Moorfield on the acquisition of Derby Riverlights, financing of the property to Coutts and subsequent long letting of part of the Holiday Inn and letting of another part to Premier Inn.
- Acting for Homes England HCA on Goole 36 to be developed as a large manufacturing facility for Siemens.