Daniel mostly acts for high street and institutional lenders on real estate finance transactions. He has experience of investment and acquisition funding and as part of the firm's commercial property team has assisted on landlord/ tenant and sale/ purchase transactions.
- Advising Santander UK Plc on a £17.5m refinance of a London and Milton Keynes commercial portfolio and an associated £6.5m acquisition in Birmingham.
- Advising Lloyds Bank Plc on a £17m refinance of a predominately London based portfolio.
- Advising Handelsbanken on a dual representation basis on the refinancing of customer borrowing.
- Advising HSBC UK Bank Plc on a £6m refinance of a London property portfolio.
- Advising multiple banks in relation to ongoing real estate matters during the term of loans to investor-borrowers.