With a background in sales, marketing and business development, he is results-driven, and customer-focused, with a vision to effect change through target delivery, creativity, team spirit and commitment. He uses his communication, organisational and training skills to provide practical solutions for our clients.
Darren is able to take a broad view of industry, its opportunities and threats and use them to identify areas of business potential that can be exploited. He can recognise how business works, understanding and applying commercial and financial principles to aid clients.
With strong leadership and coaching qualities, Darren is able to take responsibility for his development and to support and coach the development of others as a motivating guide.
- Key Account Managing (multi-utility) the New Connections team at Western Power Distribution.
- Procuring all types of innovative equipment and trialling across the DNO as well as chairing the tools approval group.
- SAP Senior Authorised Person 11kV engineer at Western Power Distribution.
- Project managing the delivery of multi-utility projects and fault location on all voltages.
- Band 5 Multi Tradesman – Overhead Linesman and Cable Jointer working under DSR (distribution safety rules).