Ellie represents developers on the acquisition of properties across the UK.
Before joining Gateley Legal, she undertook her training contract at a small, well-established practice in West Sussex. Throughout her training contract, Ellie was responsible for a large case load of both residential conveyancing and private client work.
Ellie always strives to provide the best legal advice, taking into account all factors of the transaction whilst protecting the client.
- Advising clients on difficult transactions.
- Advising clients on possessory title.
- Advising clients on recent developments, as seen in the media, such as cladding issues.
- Advising clients on refinancing.
- Advising developers on the risks associated with buying part exchange properties.