Emily advises on all aspects of corporate law including mergers and acquisitions, private equity, management buy-outs and company disposal transactions.
Emily acts regularly for a variety of corporate clients across a wide range of sectors.
- Acting for the sellers and management on the management buy-out of GBA Group Limited (backed by a minority investment from Towerbrook Capital Partners);
- Advising BGF Investments LP on the investment in Blue Light Card Ltd;
- Advising LDC on its investments in ELE Advanced Technologies Limited and Aker Systems Limited;
- Advising Maven Capital Partners on its VCT investments in Nano Interactive Group Limited and Push Technology Limited; and
- Advising United Tooling Solutions Limited on its acquisitions of Jaymac (Derby) Limited, Cook’s of Bedford Limited, Kalem Limited, ABT Machine Tools & Tooling Limited and Barnes JB Limited.