Emily handles both contentious and non-contentious commercial matters for a variety of national and international businesses. She specialises in intellectual property and commercial agreements within the sport, fashion retail and media sectors.
Emily completed a secondment at Everton Football Club during which she gained first-hand experience of the importance of understanding a client's business, culture and objectives, along with the legal issues and opportunities relevant to their particular sector.
- Assisting several clients with the preparation of pitches and supporting documentation for different sporting world championship events.
- Preparing a number of partnership and sponsorship agreements for sports clubs, bodies and individuals.
- Advising several clients in the music industry in relation to intellectual property disputes.
- Assisting a food retailer with a number of franchise agreements.
- Preparing a number of distribution agreements and competition advice for an international retail client.