Emma has experience in a wide range of property matters, including acquisitions and disposals, property finance, development matters and all kinds of landlord and tenant work.
Emma joined Gateley in February 2019 and regularly assists the partners in the team on high value and complex transactions as well as running her own caseload.
- Assisting a partner acting for Coutts & Co on its phased lending of a £140m facility in respect of a large investment portfolio.
- Assisting a partner acting for a Yorkshire-based developer on a city centre mixed use, multi-let regeneration project with the local council.
- Acting on behalf of Saint-Gobain on a number of property disposals.
- Acting for a London-based developer negotiating complex option agreements with planning provisions for a number of development sites with planning provisions.
- Acting alongside our corporate unit on the acquisition of a number of companies for a large veterinary practice, dealing with the property acquisition and leasing work.