Ernesto advises on all aspects of residential property with a focus on off-plan and new-build properties.
Ernesto travels to the Far East on a regular basis to attend property launches in order to meet with potential new clients. He provides potential clients with advice on buying property in England.
He represents a diverse range of clients, including first-time buyers, high net worth individuals, members of overseas royal families, foreign banks, and local housebuilders.
In addition to English, Ernesto also speaks Portuguese, Spanish and Chinese.
- Advising on an acquisition of a £16m property in Central London involving trustees.
- Acting for a developer on an £11m bulk disposal involving sub-sale contracts and granting individual leases to ultimate buyers.
- Advising first-time buyers on their purchases using the Government’s Help-to-Buy Scheme.
- Advising foreign banks on protecting their interest by securing a charge over properties in England.
- Acting on behalf of members of overseas royal families on the purchase of properties in Central London.