Fiona works on commercial matters, including advising on a variety of contracts such as sale and purchase of goods and services, NDAs, distribution, agency and supply agreements.
She provides assistance in relation to compliance matters, including the Bribery Act, Modern Slavery Act, Competition Act and the General Data Protection Regulation.
In addition, Fiona assists in-house client legal teams with commercial and legal matters.
- Advising several fitness brands on licencing in jurisdictions outside the UK, developing mobile applications, creating distribution and warehousing outside of the UK.
- Advising an EU business supplying to the horticulture sector on the impacts of Brexit on their agreement.
- Advising a client on the protection of their IP and privacy of individuals in online live streamed delivery of training.
- Advising clients on their position and protecting them contractually with regards to compliance including anti-bribery, modern slavery, data protection and competition law.
- Sitting as an independent panel member on the London FA disciplinary board.