Gemma specialises in corporate lending and banking transactions and advised on structured finance and corporate lending deals, including leveraged buy-outs, project finance and restructuring.
Gemma has experience acting for banks as well as private equity investors and corporate borrowers in a range of sectors.
Gemma has experience of advising financial institutions, investors, companies/directors, insolvency practitioners and creditors on all aspects of security and its enforcement, restructuring, distressed acquisitions and disposals and formal insolvency processes.
Gemma has spent time on secondment to both Lloyds Bank Plc and Grant Thornton LLP.
- Acting for private equity houses in respect of refinancing their investment, or advancing new monies to targets.
- Acting for various banks in respect of refinancing and taking new security.
- Acting for various banks in the review of their current security and providing advice in respect of any failings.
- Acting company side in relation to the refinance of investor or bank debt.
- Acting company side in negotiating, drafting and completing new debt and equity security.