Goldie has a wide range of experience across a variety of real estate and finance matters. She currently acts for high-net worth clients, including many based overseas, in purchasing off-plan developments. She also has several years’ experience in acting for buyers, sellers and finance providers in a variety of commercial property transactions giving her a well-rounded understanding of the real estate market from the perspective of a wide range of participants.
In addition, Goldie previously worked in-house for several years in the banking sector. This has given her an understanding of the commercial and other pressures driving what a client is looking for from their solicitors, something she now puts into practice in her role as a solicitor with Gateley Legal.
- Advising high net worth foreign investor on their £3m off-plan purchase of apartment in London.
- Advising investors on their acquisition of a business and its associated commercial real estate.
- Advising clients on licensing requirements in the context of commercial property acquisitions.
- Advising foreign clients in setting up businesses in the UK including related immigration considerations.
- Working in-house advising internal stakeholders on commercial contracts and literature arising from the divestment and creation of a new UK bank.