Hannah is a commercial contracts specialist with a particular focus on FMCGs and franchising having spent time working in-house at a global retail and automotive franchisee in the Middle East.
She advises on, drafts templates and negotiates contracts in relation to a wide range of non-contentious commercial matters including agreements for the purchase and sale of goods and/ or services, supply chain agreements, brand licences and IT agreements for both customer and supplier clients across a range of sectors.
Hannah has extensive in-house experience by virtue previous roles as well as having completed several secondments during her private practice career. This includes six months in the EEMEA regional operations team at a FTSE 100 tobacco business, 15 months in the commercial team of a FTSE 100 food and agricultural business and three months as sole counsel at a FinTech SME.
- Advising on and negotiating a suite of commercial documents arising out of a client's business acquisition comprising a Transitional Services Agreement, Transitional Trademarks Licence and an Interim Distribution Agreement.
- Drafting and negotiating a business critical Road Transport Agreement on behalf of a FTSE 100 client (as customer) for the domestic transportation of bakery ingredients.
- Drafting and negotiating a Freight Forwarding Agreement on behalf of a FTSE 100 client (as customer) to facilitate the international transportation of its core product to market.
- Reviewing and updating standard terms of purchase for a clothing manufacturer client.
- Drafting and negotiating a bespoke Managed Services Agreement for an IT LegalTech supplier to govern its services to a self-hosted customer (where the core service is SaaS-based).