Having trained and qualified with a top UK law firm, with seven years of corporate transactional experience, Haz is an established member of our Manchester corporate team. He works with clients across a variety of sectors, from listed companies, private companies, management teams, entrepreneurs and start-ups, and advises on a range of transactions including acquisitions and disposals, joint ventures, investments, corporate restructurings and general corporate governance matters.
Haz is the current CLO for a national hospitality group, with over ten years of commercial legal experience, and a former board member of the North West Development Agency’s EMBF, an advisory and strategic body responsible for the development of BME businesses at a national and regional level.
- Advising Salboy on a joint venture with Ask Developments to deliver its £300m Viadux development.
- Advising a listed company on a series of multi-million pound acquisitions in the niche software sector.
- Establishing an ‘EOT’ (employee ownership trust) for one of Europe’s leading manufacturers of bedding products.
- Advising Byron Burgers’ owner, Famously Proper, on its restructuring and, subsequently, its acquisition of the ‘Mother Clucker’ brand.
- Advising Attivo Group on a series of multi-million pound acquisitions in the financial services sector.