What Helen enjoys most about her work is enabling people to fulfil their potential. Helen helps organisations to develop their leadership at different levels, predominantly working with high potential and senior leader populations. Her expertise is in building and delivering development programmes and she is passionate about the value that assessment insights bring to individuals and organisations. Her one-to-one work mostly has a development purpose and includes assessment, coaching, development advice and career counselling.
Helen has a particular interest in creating and delivering immersive learning experiences. These programmes bring to life the typical challenges facing leaders and allow them to understand their strength and development needs in relation to the context they operate in today, as well as in the future.
She works across a variety of sectors including technology, financial services, defence, aerospace and security, engineering and FMCG industries. She works with leaders either in person or remotely across Europe, North America and Asia Pacific. In 2016, Helen undertook a secondment with Kiddy & Partners’ strategic partners based in Hong Kong.
Prior to joining Kiddy in 2013, Helen worked in talent acquisition for a not-for-profit organisation and in academic research at the University of Leeds, exploring how organisations can encourage and facilitate pro-environmental behaviour.
Helen has a Masters in Organizational Psychology from Leeds University Business School in the UK and is currently completing the qualification to become a Chartered Occupational Psychologist with the British Psychological Society. She is a qualified test user with most of the leading psychometrics on the market, including NEO, OPQ and the Hogan suite of personality assessments.
- Creating an immersive assessment and development programme to replicate the changing organisational demands on business development colleagues in a global technology business, to ensure the company’s competitiveness and relevance in an evolving and challenging customer context.
- Developing a stretching assessment for high-potential individuals, to improve their leadership skillset and accelerate readiness for senior positions within an international bank.
- Coaching leaders in a European engineering business, to help create a shift in mindset around career management and improve the exec bench-strength for the future.
- Assessing senior leadership capabilities and future potential in a FTSE 100 sales and marketing organisation to facilitate succession planning and development.
- Articulating the key criteria required to be successful in a global engineering business and creating the assessment methodologies to enable the organisation to bring in talent that will help them to deliver on their strategy.