Henry advises on all areas of residential property transactions from new build/off plan properties to secondary Purchases and disposal of residential property in England & Wales. Henry has focused on new build properties for the past 7 years.
He represents many investors/owner occupiers from the Far East and travels frequently to Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia, Shenzhen and Shanghai for international property launches by UK Developers. From these property launches, Henry has first-hand opportunities in providing potential and existing clients with legal advice and guidance in purchasing properties in England.
Henry also has acted for International banks in relation to advising on mortgages and re-mortgages’ over London property.
Henry has acted for a diverse group of clients both locally and internationally from Ultra High and High Net Worth Individuals, First Time Buyers, Investors and International Banks.
As well as speaking English, Henry is also able to converse in Cantonese and Hakka.
- Advising an offshore company on their acquisition and disposal of small to medium sized office buildings portfolio in Central London ranging from £2.5m to £20m.
- Attending International Launch of a Canary Wharf, London development in Hong Kong and meeting and advising investors/first time buyers in their acquisition of new build apartments with a combined value in excess of £30m.
- Advising and managing an overseas investor on their bulk acquisition of 7 Apartments in Tech City, London totalling £8.5m.
- Managing the appointment onto a development by St. George (part of the Berkeley Group Holdings plc) in the South Bank, London and reviewing and preparing a detailed due diligence report for the overseas launch to advise potential clients on their purchase in London.
- Advising and guiding Chinese Clients on their purchase into a new development in Birmingham by St Joseph Homes (part of the Berkeley Group Holdings plc).