Jack works with secured lenders, directors, companies, insolvency practitioners and investors to find solutions to problems and technical issues arising from companies in financial stress or distress.
Jack has experience on a variety of corporate restructuring matters, including advising on the validity of security, directors’ duties and assisting with disposals of assets and undertakings out of formal insolvency processes.
- Working as part of a team acting for the administrators of the Jamie Oliver restaurant group.
- Working as part of a team on the pre-packaged sale of the business and assets of an international wool supplier.
- Securing an administration court order over a company registered in Jersey and its directors domiciled in Singapore.
- Working as part of a team advising administrators on the complex lending and security arrangements of a hotel operator company and dealing with the sale of its business and assets whilst trading in administration.
- Advising a peer-to-peer lender on the validity of its security over the assets of a property development company and its various enforcement options.