Jessica is responsible for managing the successful delivery of large-scale, global programmes at Kiddy & Partners. She works to ensure the successful organisation and execution of projects in line with desired outcomes. She has managed numerous projects including leadership development programmes, high scale development centres and individual executive assessments.
In her role, Jessica also has responsibility for leading members of the project management team and the management of core project and business processes.
She has an honours degree in Psychology from The University Manchester and a Masters Degree in Occupational and Business Psychology from Kingston University London.
- Project managing the global delivery of a training programme for over 500 employees at Aberdeen Asset Management.
- Project managing the delivery of a high impact learning and assessment day for business development professionals at BAE Systems, a large UK defence business.
- Conducting data analysis and review of the outputs from the BAE Systems assessment days to help identify next steps to help the business elevate performance.
- Designing and reviewing of competency framework, model of high potential and recruitment materials for the chemical company Infineum.
- Project managing the ambassador training programme for defence company QinetiQ, aimed at upskilling their sales people for selling at exhibitions and tradeshows.