Jessica is a Senior Consultant at Kiddy & Partners working with managers and leaders across organisations and sectors to develop their skillsets and create shift in their performance. She has experience working within leadership assessment and development programmes from design through to delivery to the client. She has a particular interest in development and working with individuals to build their leadership skills and capabilities, as well as helping them to identify career pathways through their business.
During her 5 years at Kiddy, Jessica has been responsible for designing, managing and delivering leadership assessment and development programmes for Senior Leaders and High Potentials in a variety of organisations. She has worked with Leaders across organisations, from frontline managers to senior leaders and executives in FTSE 100 organisations. Working with global organisations across their talent cycle, she has designed and delivered competency frameworks, selection and assessment processes and leadership development programmes.
She has an honours degree in Psychology from The University of Manchester and a Masters Degree in Occupational and Business Psychology from Kingston University London. She is a BPS (British Psychological Society) qualified test user and trained in a variety of psychometric tools.
- 360 Assessment interviews and analysis for a FTSE 100 financial services organisation
- End to end client management of a global action learning and assessment programme for over 300 Sales and BD professionals, including facilitation of sessions and delivering impactful insights for individuals and the organisation
- Building the skills of a leadership population within a defence organisation, sharing tools to help them create shift in their roles, using insight from assessments
- Designing and reviewing of competency frameworks, models of high potential and assessment materials for a variety of organisations
- Interviewing and assessing mid-level leaders for their potential to take on more senior leadership roles and supporting their career planning.