- Location: Birmingham
- Email: Jodie Clarke
- Direct Telephone: +44 (0) 121 234 0019
- Mobile: +44 (0) 7860 929 796
Jodie specialises in:
- drafting and advising on employment contracts and company handbooks/policies
- assisting with disciplinary and grievance issues
- corporate support work;
- HR support and in-house training
- redundancy and restructuring exercises
- managing and implementing dismissals
- post-termination disputes and settlement agreements; and
- Employment Tribunal litigation.
Jodie’s experience includes acting for companies, business owners and senior executives on a broad range of employment and HR issues.
- Conducting advocacy in the Employment Tribunal (unfair dismissal claims and ‘SOSR’ dismissal) and successfully defending claims
- Feedback from Employment Judge Goldman (East London Tribunal): Jodie is “a credit to the profession” and “her case was beautifully prepared and her advocacy concise and to the point”
- Primary conduct for a multi-claimant redundancy case worth £20 million with a leading QC
Jodie spends her time raising her three young children and when she can enjoys eating out, reading and travel.