Joel works on Development Consent Orders and Compulsory Purchase Orders to identify people and organisations that have a legal interest in property or land.
When a Nationally Significant Infrastructure Project (NSIP) is in the early stages, Joel and the land referencing team help paint a picture of the land where the developer wants to build and any issues they might face developing there.
He also helps to arrange for the relevant ecology surveys and any due diligence prior to construction. With the information gathered through Land Interest Questionnaires and other means, Joel creates a book of reference and schedules of interest.
- Achieving a 100% noise licence response for Phase 2B of HS2 and great response regarding early access licences and renewals.
- Achieving a great response to a noise licence for phase 2B of HS2 regarding early access licences and renewals.
- Identifying affected titles within red line boundaries and downloading and extracting all HMLR documentation.
- Involved in the highways England consultation events for the A57.
- Providing constant updates of process and the most cost-effective means to get the desired results for clients.
- Creating a great relationship with many major land agents from a variety of different companies so that we get a strong return on any Land Interest Questionnaires and licences.