- Location: Manchester
- Email: Jon Mason
- Direct Telephone: +44 (0) 161 836 7740
- Direct Fax: +44 (0) 161 836 7701
- Mobile: +44 (0) 7753 639 517
Jon specialises in high value urban regeneration projects, development schemes, investment transactions, complex site assembly and development funding for clients both in the public and private sectors including CPO anchored development schemes.
He has particular experience in sports led regeneration schemes, public sector funding and shopping centre developments.
Jon enjoys all sports, especially athletics and squash. He is a qualified IAAF and UKA technical official, officiating athletics events at club and international level and events for athletes with a disability. He is the treasurer of Stockport Harriers & AC and a director of British Athletics Support.
- Acted for Lancashire County Cricket Club on the redevelopment of the Old Trafford Cricket Ground.
- Acted on behalf of a local authority in relation to a flagship arena anchored project.
- Acted on the construction of a new 10,000 seat community stadium for occupation by a football league club.
- Acted on the purchase of a highly contaminated 32 hectare site comprising a former chemical plant.
- Acted on behalf of English Partnerships and the NWDA in relation to various development schemes.
- Currently acting on behalf of two developers in relation to the development of mixed use shopping centre anchored schemes.
- Acted for a major residential developer on the regeneration of a 25 acre site in East Manchester.