Julien specialises in banking and finance, advising lender and borrower clients on a range of corporate, real estate, leverage and acquisition finance transactions.
Julien is experienced in drafting and negotiating security documents and dealing with ancillary documents required to close deals.
Coming from an international background (Swiss, French and Italian), Julien is keen to continue developing international connections with a view to broaden the scope of his international work.
How do you help clients?
I help clients manage risk by advising on suitable security packs based on individual circumstances.
I assist clients to achieve their targets by delivering instructions (particularly with regard to delivering items on CP checklists) effectively and efficiently.
- Acting for a borrower group in numerous acquisitions pursuant to a £60m senior notes issuance agreement, including assisting with ancillaries and CP documents.
- Acting for a US lender in arranging a £20m secured working capital credit facility for a US/UK based borrower group, including drafting security documents and dealing with CP documents.
- Acting for a borrower group in a £16m loan note refinancing, including assisting with ancillaries and dealing with CP documents.
- Acting for a borrower group in arranging various acquisition and development facilities covering various sites and totalling over £30m.
- Acting for Santander UK Plc in arranging a £5m facility relating to the acquisition of premises of a nursery group.