Kate has a wealth of experience advising corporates and trustees on a wide range of pensions matters including pension plan funding, pension plan reconstructions, member queries, GMP reconciliation exercises, pension plan amendments and equalisation of retirement ages.
Kate has advised on many pensions related matters including pension plan closure exercises, investment management agreements, PIE exercises and other liability reduction exercises as well as scheme demergers and mergers, and litigation to resolve historic equalisation issues.
How do you help clients?
I help clients find solutions to their pensions issues, from the simple to the more complex. This includes assisting on a range of matters from the day-to-day advisory ensuring compliance requirements are met to one-off projects including pension scheme restructuring and liability management exercises.
- Advising trustees in respect of a data processing breach and liaising with the ICO.
- Acting for the trustees of an open defined benefit scheme on its proposed closure by the sponsoring employer.
- Acting for trustees in respect of a scheme buy out exercise.
- Advising trustees in respect of contingent asset arrangements.
- Advising trustees on compliance requirements with regards to defined contribution arrangements.